Our panel will discuss the hollowing out of the rights accorded to UK citizenship, how the Nationality & Borders Bill could affect that, the protection of UK citizens from torture abroad, and how civil society and the legal profession should respond.
The exciting panel for this will be:
- Jo Maugham, Good Law Project's Director and moderator for the evening
- Richard Ratcliffe, campaigner and husband of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe
- Yasmine Ahmed, UK Director of Human Rights Watch
- Ayesha Christie, a leading barrister in the field of immigration, asylum and nationality law, practicing at Matrix Chambers
- Rupert Skilbeck, Director of REDRESS
Click on the bar below to sign up for the event.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org
If the image is not included when you first click, try again.