Come and find out how menopause yoga can help you manage symptoms of perimenopause and menopause.
About this event
Are you experiencing hot flushes, night sweats, stress, anxiety, irritability, mood swings, insomnia, fatigue or lack of focus?
Menopause Yoga (MY) could help you manage symptoms of perimenopause and menopause through a specially adapted combination of yoga poses, breathing techniques and meditation practices.
This gentle yoga practice fosters body positivity and is accessible to everybody, whatever your size, shape or ability. You can expect to feel stronger, calmer and more self-confident, with more tools and resources to help you through this natural transition.
You'll enjoy the benefits of:
• Simple yoga stretches and breathing techniques to release tension held within the body, replenish your energy and calm your mind.
• Insights into the Eastern and Western science of what happens at menopause, how you can improve your hormone balance, reduce stress and anxiety and maintain a healthy body and mind.
• Sharing experiences and knowledge in the company of others going through the menopause.
• An opportunity to pause, rest and relax.
• A take away tool kit of techniques to use at home.
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is designed to support all stages of the menopause journey (perimenopause, menopause or post-menopausal). No prior experience of yoga is needed.
Cost £5 - £15
There's more information via the link below.
- Organiser of Menopause yoga
'The gallery is driven by a mission to work with communities to use art for positive social change, and actively address what matters most in people's lives'.
LocationThe Whitworth Gallery, Denmark Rd + Oxford Rd, M15 6ER
Could not find route!
Just across Whitworth Park from Moss Side, with rear doors opening onto the park.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org
If the image is not included when you first click, try again.